Saturday, March 10, 2012

Craftsmanship

John and B. were having this wonderful conversation the other night, which started out with John asking, "Did you know that glass is stronger than steel?!"

John's been reading these books about basic structural/architectural/engineering principles, and with the way B. is wired--some natural architectural and engineering abilities--I'm hoping this is the first of many conversations where they can learn together. Later that night, I found that the guy who had written two of the books John's reading has actually written a book for kids on basic architecture. I was disproportionately giddy.

It spawned a blog post for MomLife Today on helping your kids grow in the way God's crafted them. I thought I'd pass it along in the event you would be interested.

No comments: